Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dudeman and jews

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dudeman and jews Empty Dudeman and jews Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Zonx

Zonx
Slut

Dudeman and jews INFOKA

Welcome to Jiyuu Kaishi's Thread.

History

Jiyuu was an not created just to be a clan, but for something more, much more, an elaborated and sophisticated ideal to create the perfect clan, not only by being close within it, but also to have the best and strongest members of all n-a.
It was late 2010 When 2 great men, and buddies, Zonx and Jun decided to create this clan, the result was nothing less then catastrophic. Jiyuu rose so quickly and so well, that neither of the leaders could bare it, the Masterpiece they had created couldn't be controlled, it was for those reasons, the leaders were forced to go inactive, wich eventually brought dawn to Jiyuu.
Those however were not mere men, they were jews, they couldn't give up so quickly, and eventually with tremendous effort, Zonx managed to gather enought strengh and courage to re-attempt to create what was meant to be a superior clan.
And for the past year, he has been collecting along the way strong and powerful individuals who could finally bring Jiyuu to it's rightful rank.

Dudeman and jews Previousthread Dudeman and jews Recruitmentminibanner

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:54 am; edited 15 times in total

https://jiyuu-kaishi.rpg-board.net

2Dudeman and jews Empty Re: Dudeman and jews Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Zonx

Zonx
Slut

Dudeman and jews Members574574

Leader

Zonx

Captains

Dedek
Info
Jak

Members

Ace
Bubz
Cere
Lion
Riku
Lipin
Matt
Andre
Cem
Aero
Vers
Vicio
Seph
Vocka
Jbell
Luca
Kidd
Demon
Jun
2fly
Mato
TGL

||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||

Achievments

Streaks

1 Lion +48
2 Matt +46
3 Lipin // Vicio // Andre +45
4 Zonx // Info // Cem +41
5 Ace +40

Levels

1 Lipin lvl 44
2 Cere lvl 44
3 Andre lvl 42
4 Cem lvl 42
5 -----------

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:53 am; edited 17 times in total

3Dudeman and jews Empty Re: Dudeman and jews Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Zonx

Zonx
Slut

Dudeman and jews C391129ac06d03ffa02ff98004b5d4fb

Dudeman and jews Eb2d7412Dudeman and jews 3c44525bDudeman and jews 1532f8edDudeman and jews 4d14f5beDudeman and jews 3b17d466Dudeman and jews E6ba6065
Dudeman and jews 476ec7f4Dudeman and jews 796a77ccDudeman and jews A42bd0d2Dudeman and jews 9998c18fDudeman and jews Ed98d691Dudeman and jews 498bf1aa
Dudeman and jews 12e8dac5Dudeman and jews A669e140Dudeman and jews 0ca3fe69Dudeman and jews 047e987dDudeman and jews 704e2944Dudeman and jews D77abb7a
Dudeman and jews F8ca75e4Dudeman and jews 65d632efDudeman and jews 3b7a4b34Dudeman and jews 9283dc84Dudeman and jews 3b81ffd6Dudeman and jews 3791a7ab
Dudeman and jews 816b76c6Dudeman and jews 123827b8Dudeman and jews F43ecbfdDudeman and jews 4315966bDudeman and jews 387575e5Dudeman and jews Ef365be6
Dudeman and jews D63cca3bDudeman and jews 083139adDudeman and jews C4219e61Dudeman and jews 482e0b8eDudeman and jews 8f7c613bDudeman and jews 9613d912
Dudeman and jews 838b55b4Dudeman and jews Edd5d091Dudeman and jews E2eaaf36Dudeman and jews 6b32bb40Dudeman and jews 919faad2Dudeman and jews E4664d10
Dudeman and jews C6323442Dudeman and jews E355916dDudeman and jews 92437cd3Dudeman and jews 0d2d38a7Dudeman and jews 4501f04eDudeman and jews Fadf755e
Dudeman and jews LawDudeman and jews Ichigo2Dudeman and jews 2a41a890Dudeman and jews 07868986Dudeman and jews 6875d00cDudeman and jews Ac7a106c

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:12 am; edited 29 times in total

4Dudeman and jews Empty Re: Dudeman and jews Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Zonx

Zonx
Slut

Dudeman and jews Warsfinal

~Welcome to Jiyuu Kaishi official war~

Jiyuu Kaishi [0] vs [0] Opponent Clan

Dudeman and jews Rulesw

~No Flaming,Spamming and other unnecessary things
~Battles are 3/5
~DO NOT use full team
~Last man standing
~All matches are to be completed within 10 days, where the war will end with the current score
~If there's a glitch, winner decides about rematch
~The roster of both participating clans must contain only members of the clan
~You can't repeat 2 characters of your or opponent's team
~Click Banned for banned combo and main banner for our xat box

Dudeman and jews Bannedw

-soon to come

Jiyuu Kaishi

subs:

Opponent clan

subs:

Matches Results

[1] vs [1]
[2] vs [2]
[3] vs [3]
[4] vs [4]
[5] vs [5]
[6] vs [6]
[7] vs [7]

~Have fun and Good Luck~

||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||

Dudeman and jews Seriesatwar

~Serie 1~

Wins [8]
Loses [10]
Draws [1]
Total [19]

-official wars

Jiyuu Kaishi [7] vs [6] Espada Assassins
Jiyuu Kaishi [5] vs [2] Pandora
Jiyuu Kaishi [6] vs [7] Divine Integrity
Jiyuu Kaishi [4] vs [7] Aspiration
Jiyuu Kaishi [9] vs [2] KG Reincarnation
Jiyuu Kaishi [4] vs [9] Divine Integrity
Jiyuu Kaishi [4] vs [6] Ancient Destiny
Jiyuu Kaishi [4] vs [7] New Era
Jiyuu Kaishi [4] vs [4] Phoenix Legacy
Jiyuu Kaishi [5] vs [1] -Kisaragi
Jiyuu Kaishi [0] vs [9] Ultimate_br
Jiyuu Kaishi [3] vs [5] Aspiration
Jiyuu Kaishi [2] vs [7] AC-R
Jiyuu Kaishi [5] vs [3] Jinchuruki Warriors
Jiyuu Kaishi [4] vs [2] Saviors
Jiyuu Kaishi [15] vs [10] Ivyeart
Jiyuu Kaishi [7] vs [9] Divine Integrity
Jiyuu Kaishi [7] vs [5] NarutoArenaPlay
Jiyuu Kaishi [2] vs [9] Enchanted

-clan tournaments

[Land Of Wind] 3d place

Group Phase Jiyuu Kaishi [7] vs [0] Ivyaert
Group Phase Jiyuu Kaishi [7] vs [1] Guaruja
Group Phase Jiyuu Kaishi [4] vs [4] Age of Pirates
Sudden Death Jiyuu Kaishi [3] vs [1] Apocalypse Angels
Survival Jiyuu Kaishi [4] vs [5] Phoenix Legacy
Survival Jiyuu Kaishi [5] vs [2] Age of Pirates
Survival Jiyuu Kaishi [6] vs [2] Espada Assassins
Survival Jiyuu Kaishi [6] vs [6] Toshima
Semi Finals Jiyuu Kaishi [4] vs [10] Toshima
3rd Place Match Jiyuu Kaishi [6] vs [4] Age of Pirates

[Blood Brothers] 3d place

~bb-round-1 Jiyuu Kaishi [3] vs [2] Hatake Kakashi
~bb-round-2 Jiyuu Kaishi [8] vs [8] Ivyeart
~bb-round-3 Jiyuu Kaishi [0] vs [0] Greek God
~bb-round-4 Jiyuu Kaishi [8] vs [1] Espada Shinigamis
~bb-round-5 Jiyuu Kaishi [5] vs [8] Divine Integrity

[Naruto arena Champions league] 2nd place

[nacl]week1 Jiyuu Kaishi [3] vs [0] Hatake Kakashi
[nacl]week1 Jiyuu Kaishi [3] vs [2] Kg reincarnation
[nacl]week1 Jiyuu Kaishi [3] vs [2] Assassins hebi reborn
[nacl]Quarterfinals Jiyuu Kaishi [3] vs [0] Jinchuruki Warriors
[nacl]Quarterfinals Jiyuu Kaishi [0] vs [0] Jinchuruki Warriors
[nacl]Semifinal Jiyuu Kaishi [2] vs [2] Koku Evolution
[nacl]Semifinal Jiyuu Kaishi [3] vs [0] Koku Evolution
[nacl]Finals Jiyuu Kaishi [3] vs [5] Aenigma

[ NAP Birthday Clan tournament] 1st place

NAPBCT round 1 Jiyuu Kaishi [4] vs [0] Invictus
NAPBCT round 2 Jiyuu Kaishi [4] vs [1] Naruto Arena Play
NAPBCT round 3 Jiyuu Kaishi [4] vs [3] Kg reincarnation

~Serie 2~
Coming up

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:26 am; edited 64 times in total

5Dudeman and jews Empty Re: Dudeman and jews Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Zonx

Zonx
Slut

Dudeman and jews Tournamentnewfinal

Simple Tournament

~Welcome to the Tournament of Jiyuu Kaishi~

Dudeman and jews Rulest

~No spamming, flaming, farting and trolling
~All Naruto-Boards rules apply
~If there is a glitch, your opponent will decide about rematch
~Your opponent got 6 mins to search for you
~The registration time is 10~20 mins
~Anyone who uses a banned combo is disqualified
~All rounds are SD except for Finals (2/3)
~No full teams
~No revealing opponent's team
~You can't repeat 2 chars in Finals (same goes for copying opp's 2 chars)
~Click on Banned to take a look at banned combo

Dudeman and jews Bannedt
-soon to come

Dudeman and jews Entrantst

::Round 1::
1 vs 15 -----> A
2 vs 13 -----> B
3 vs 11 -----> C
4 vs 9 -----> D
5 vs 16 -----> W
6 vs 14 -----> X
7 vs 12 -----> Y
8 vs 10 -----> Z

::Round 2::
A vs Y -----> 1
B vs W -----> 2
C vs Z -----> 3
D vs X -----> 4

::Semi Finals::
1 vs 4 -----> A
2 vs 3 -----> Z

::FINALS::
A vs Z

Dudeman and jews Halloffame

Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 1 ZONX
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 2 ZONX
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 3 JAK10
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 4 nastyjeff
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 5 neto-uchiha
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 6 lamborgini
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 7 Ileev
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 8 DeMoNicNaRuTo
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 9 Maldea
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 10 Mohsen_97
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 11 ahmedsand
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 12 xGodofWarx
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 13 BUBBLECHEWS
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 14 versecker
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 15 kingsblacksasore
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 16 akatsuki!!!!!
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 17 versecker
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 18 ricbr
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 19 uchiha_alexander
Winner of Jiyu's Tournament # 20 HyuugaNejiXXL

Tag Tournament

Dudeman and jews Rulest

~You need a partner to join this tournament
~Your opponent got 10 mins to search for you
~The registration time is 30 mins~1 hour
~All rounds are SD except for Semi-Finals (2/3) and Finals (3/5)
~No full teams
~You can't repeat 2 chars in Semi-Finals / Finals (same goes for copying opp's 2 chars)
~Click on Banned to take a look at banned combo
~Use the joining form below:
Team Name:
1. Your User
2. Partner's User

Dudeman and jews Bannedt

-soon to come

Dudeman and jews Entrantst

1. Team Name:

2. Team Name:

3. Team Name:

4. Team Name:

5. Team Name:

6. Team Name:

7. Team Name:

8. Team Name:

A vs Y -----> 1
B vs W -----> 2
C vs Z -----> 3
D vs X -----> 4

::Round 2::
1 vs 4 -----> A
2 vs 3 -----> Z

::FINALS::
A vs Z

Dudeman and jews Halloffame

Winner of Jiyu's Tag Tournament # 1 Sib on a friday night
Winner of Jiyu's Tag Tournament # 2 Lion Kings
Winner of Jiyu's Tag Tournament # 3 Lion Kings
Winner of Jiyu's Tag Tournament # 4 8=======D

6Dudeman and jews Empty Re: Dudeman and jews Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Aster

Aster
ExPlosion

Dudeman and jews XWYsNN5Dudeman and jews S4Yf8MqDudeman and jews IvHWkv9Dudeman and jews Syp2pIS
Dudeman and jews YnHsmmYDudeman and jews 9UkjmHu
Dudeman and jews 9hwC7CBDudeman and jews NWG5MpZ
Dudeman and jews COLxAYDDudeman and jews HeROZ99Dudeman and jews 8vsZTB4Dudeman and jews MW32b2oDudeman and jews JCzr238
Dudeman and jews WjJcaMu

7Dudeman and jews Empty Re: Dudeman and jews Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:31 pm

Aster

Aster
ExPlosion

Dudeman and jews JJ8b5MkDudeman and jews TnFWRyvDudeman and jews 0BKv8w7
Dudeman and jews MbR2mN0Dudeman and jews CGkGwok
Dudeman and jews TEJSeDdDudeman and jews Jb1rHcn
Dudeman and jews HTVStxp

Dudeman and jews 14in4gp

Dudeman and jews Zonx-bio_zpsdd851236
The creator himself. The legendary artist. The mighty warrior. The smart and level-headed leader.

He is the one who set the cornerstone on its place and he continues to uplift Jiyuu Kaishi to a legendary status. If there wasn't for him, none of this could have come to reality. Zonx is an example of keeping public relations on the highest level, he always keeps his cool and he's a cheerful person, its a pleasure to be around and work with him. There is a great success waiting for him in the life, because of the combination of elements of his personality. The only downfall to this guy is his laziness but when he finds a topic of interest that suits him, Im sure we can expect great things from him. He has an eye for design and sense of humor. Arigato senpai, for everything you have done for this clan, its been a great pleasure to meet you.
Dudeman and jews Dd-bio_zpsca07dbd6
Since I know he couldn't write one for himself, I took on the role of doing so. DD the master of masters has been one of the best leaders I've ever had, at first we had some confrontations, but when push comes to shove. He has been the greatest leader I've had, always kept me light-headed and optimistic. Being the Czechian boss he is, he's a great DJ and great mixer-boxer of music, and also a tall and handsome fella who easily falls in love with redheaded females because they're so attractive. At first I thought he was going to reject me because of the fight we had at a country war with Mexico and Czech Republic, but he ended up accepting me because he knew I would be an amazing asset to the clan, this guy has great judge of character and has great plans for the clan.
Dudeman and jews Cem-bio_zpsd775bc15
Cem's dedication to streaking has been on whole different level eversince I've known him. And everytime he got promoted, his streaking-bar even raised. He is a machine for wins. Without Cem, we wouldnt be nowhere near our current clan rank. He is an example of loyalty and even though that he does not spam forums all the time, he is always very active in chatbox. Back in the day, I put trust in him many times and despite his war-record, we put him in wars even in the most important clan tournaments and he gained confidence and now is an undeniable part of our core war roster. I have known Cem since Impact times and he is a great friend, I just wish he did not get so mad when he loses his streak on one of his accounts, because sometimes, I kinda worry for his physical health or mental health of his family, lol, jk <3 bro
Dudeman and jews Luca-bio_zpsf94170bb
Lookah is the guy who together with Zonx stands behind our top-level graphics. He is responsible for the main part of our newest thread and Im really thankful for him giving it his time. I never cease to admire his sense for gfx. Back in the day, Lookah also put a lot of effort into improving his ingame skills and he eventually became a really good player (my tough love is so yummy Very Happy). When it comes to his personality, we step onto fragile ice ^_^ Lookah is without any doubts a great and true friend. He might be a bit short-tempered, and as a true italian mafioso, hot-blooded as hell, but that just shows the purity of his actions he takes with his heart. He's a man of honour, as they say, and I could never thank enough for meeting him, it has been a wonderful journey. He also has a great sense of humor and one day we're gonna travel the world!!!
Dudeman and jews Bubz-bio_zpsaf5912cc
Apart from the fact that he is currently one of the best (if not the best) war player on N-A, Bubz is also a impressive streaker when it comes to it. It has been tought for Bubz in the early days of his stay in our clan (and sometimes he even made it tough for himself), but he showed outstanding patience and will to improve in all ways. I believe I do not have to describe here how many times he literally analed whole clans (lol), but he is not only a warbeast, he is also a very sensitive and loyal guy and for some time already also a reliable leader and Im really honoured I got to met him. He's one of the main pillars of Jiyuu Kaishi in every way. In real life, Bubz is a really kind guy who truly enjoys his hobbies. Since he joined our clan, he became much more patient and helpful to newcomers/applicants which shows a really great heart and judgement.

Dudeman and jews 20zwk14

Dudeman and jews Info-bio_zps00083c41
Info aka Infoka aka Christopher is one of the former Jiyuu Kaishi members, who created this clan. His addiction to LoL stole him from N-A, however, back in the day, he was a top-notch streaker (he, together with Zonx, got the clan to 88.5% ratio back in the day) and an awesome war-player as well as talented gfxer. He was a captain of our clan and he still is a honorary one, even though he's completely retired now. He sometimes comes to chat with us on xat and he remains in our minds as one of those people who made this thing possible. I hope his studying in Canada will work out just well and that he will be happy in whatever he plans to do!
Dudeman and jews Jak-bio_zpsfe5f6044
Jaky once were the most feared war monster we had back in the day and it's a shame for our clan that he got inactive. He is also a really nice person, level-headed, loyal and respectful guy who was a great aspirant of being a clan leader, however, he got inactive, which I believe is good for him and I wish him the best in his life whenever it takes him! ^_^
Dudeman and jews Aero-bio_zps601b5ae3
Aero is a true spartan. He always has his own opinion on inner-clan things and they are usually based on good reasoning and sense for complete loyalty to his clan. He is the definition of terms such as "loyalty" or "will to improve" (meaning that when I joined, Aero was a novice in wars but we put trust in him in wars and he blossomed into a feared warbeast). Later he became a captain and even though that we had a few fiery arguments, we always found our way on which we could connect and agree. Im honoured that Im in clan with people like Aero, because he always stands by his words and those words are connected with the clan's prosperity. In real life, Aero is a passion-driven fella, who excels at sports and can show a great patience for important things. Being a friend of Aero means having someone you can definitely rely on.
Dudeman and jews Zl1ymo
Seph is a honorable captain of our clan, he made a lot of work for the clan and he will never be forgotten even though he's retired now. He was a perfect captain material – great ingamer and rationally thinking guy who knew how to work with people. In time of need he took upon himself the leadership position and made sure our clan stayed strong. Im looking forward to playing DotA2 one day with him again ^_^

Dudeman and jews Ouuu0w

Dudeman and jews Soop-bio_zps53164eb7
Soopah aka Christian2 aka Chris is one of our prominent artists. Chris is probably best-known for his awesome ideas for many different playercards for our players. It's splendid to see how many ideas he already came up with gfx-wise and I respect him for creating his own way as an artist. He is probably the most active guy when it comes to posting on our thread lately and he is one of the people who make our chatbox full of life. Chris is also an ingamer, even though underestimated, he continues to improve and one day we might even see him in our core roster for wars, who knows. Anyways, he's a great friend and a captain you can rely on. He's an otaku and will give you tips for good stuff and he's also one of the people who makes me aware of what's cool in the states these days. Thanks for keeping us on the front pages bro.

Dudeman and jews Bran-bio_zpsa6c10c13
Mr. Refridgerator aka Frowny is one of our most talented people. I have a feeling that Frowny is an introvert with a great sense for justice and loyalty. He's one of the kindest people I've got to meet with in this game. Not only he is a formidable war-player, but he can also streak and on top of that, he's a skilled gfxer who can teach you how to do stuff if you kindly ask. I love him for taking his time and showing me a couple of things in Photoshop and for his dedication to our clan. He's one of those people who might not be that much visible, but are doing their portion of job excellently. Making him a captain was a great choice, even though he sometimes forgets to update wars!!! Very Happy Very Happy Aside from that, Ive always enjoyed talking to him, because he's rather mature for his age and I admire that.
Dudeman and jews JGCj4na
Claydee is a sweetheart ^_^ He creates icon designs for my sounds, so he earned my eternal respect. He's an amazing gfxer and one of the most active people in the clan (you dont even want to know his postcount on our forums, lel). He kept the forums alive together with others, when it was needed and he is one of the content-creators of our clan. His ideas on improving the clan have helped us a few times and he also became quite a good ingamer in the past months. You can also see him often in the chat, making it more active. As a person, Claydee is a really kind guy who tends to help you if you ask nicely and he is more than reliable. He's utterly dedicated to the clan and one of the most loyal people. He's aiming for a promotion and I can tell that he is definitely taking the right steps to achieve it. Im looking forward to our mutual work in the future!
Dudeman and jews NzidVNz
Ichi is one of the guys Ive respected even before he joined us. We talked a few times before he joined and I really admired his love for science which is rare for a guy in his age (or maybe generally, for people, lol) and which I share. It was just easy to create a friendship with him, because we share some interests and we're both rationally thinking people. When I found out that Ichi joined, I was astonished. I've never thought that he would leave DVI, but when I learned the cause, I understood him. I suppose everyone knows that Ichi is an excellent ingamer, both war and streak wise, but he's also a gfxer from what I remember and most importantly, he's an awesome person with whom I love to talk. Needless to say, his loyalty has been proved in DVI before and I believe he's got great things ahead of him in both our clan and his life.

Dudeman and jews Zt28jN4

Dudeman and jews Ace-bio_zps28ff9f56
Ace is one of the few people who were in the old version of Jiyuu Kaishi and are in the clan also now, which shows immense loyalty (even though he left a few times, I believe he's always been a part of our clan, no matter what). We had our fair share of arguments back in the day, however, it turned out that over duration of his current stay we have made a bond and now we always agree on solutions for problems because we both realized that the other one just wants the best for the clan. Im glad we solved our little fights and we can focus on building Jiyuu Empire. Other than all of that above, Ace has reached kage recently and is an amazing streaker who has been helping Cem a lot to raise our xp&ratio back in the day. I enjoy our conversations and I respect Ace as an honorable man who really cares a lot of those who are close to him.
Dudeman and jews 2fly-bio_zpscf8e9ac8
2fly is probably the best gfxer I've ever met in this game. Hell, he's not even a gfxer, he's an artist with skills far above majority of people out there on N-B. From what I had the luck to see, he creates wonderful pieces and Im more than sure he could earn a living off it. Too bad that I haven't got the chance to talk to 2fly too much, because for most of his time spent in our clan, he has been inactive, but he sometimes visits the chatbox. Be sure to check out his works if you want to see something different and inspiring.
Dudeman and jews Cere-bio_zps2254a0e9
Cere is an interesting creature. Forged in the lands they call India, Cere became an N-A player and retired even before he joined us (without telling us ofc). He loves to troll around, talking about weird stuff, but he doesn't really come around anymore so Im not sure whats going on with his life, however Im sure he's becoming a Bollywood star soon ^_^
Dudeman and jews Bell-bio_zpsc2a9dc8e
Jbell is the guy with the worst war record in the clan, but nevertheless, we all still love him even though he is retired and hasnt showed up in a long time. He's the kind of guy you talk to about metaphysic topics, so I miss conversations with him.
Dudeman and jews Volt-bio_zpsbddfd7ee
LoLt Disney was once one of our core war players and he was doing awesome back in the day. He is retired now, due to his addiction to LoL, so we don't get to see him too often, however, he sometimes visits the chatbox and seeks Info or someone he could play LoL with, lol...
Dudeman and jews Kamy-bio_zpsc1f569da
Kamyx was a long time leader of a slovakian successful (rank wise) clan before he joined us and he surely has got a lot of ingaming experience. He wanted to earn a possibility to shine in wars, but he became a bit inactive and he never really talked much nor visited the chatbox, so it was kinda difficult for him to achieve that, however, he remains loyal to our clan and his time might once come again.
Dudeman and jews IYaWqDl
Sorin belongs to the kindest people I got to met with in this game. He was extremely dedicated during his application process and when he got in, he showed that we made a good thing to let him in. For some time he tried to improve his ingaming skills but then became inactive, I believe for greater good in his life. I remember he was one of the few people who I got to play chess with and he was really good, so I believe he's a rationally thinking guy in real life. I really enjoyed our conversations, even though there were only a few.
Dudeman and jews Niko-bio_zps290b4c38
I've known Niko for a long time, and I can tell that he's the kind of BR guy you want in your clan. He was one of my friends back in Impact days and he made this awesomely cute sig for me, which I worn for ages. Niko is a pretty decent gfxer and also an ingamer, however, he seems to be kinda retired recently, even though he does post on our facebook group, that's right, we've got a facebook group.
Dudeman and jews Lipe-bio_zpsdc396f29
Lipin is not your usual BR. He's retired now, but like Andre, he's one of the most loyal BR players I've ever seen. During his famous days in Jiyuu, he was able to solo clans and he became a powerful core war player in the clan. He was also acknoledged for making amazing ratios at akatsuki level, which brought him respect from many people among N-B. I wish Lipin the best possible in real life, because he lives on a place where it's certainly not easy to get by.

8Dudeman and jews Empty Re: Dudeman and jews Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:32 pm

Aster

Aster
ExPlosion

Dudeman and jews JJ8b5MkDudeman and jews TnFWRyvDudeman and jews 0BKv8w7
Dudeman and jews MbR2mN0Dudeman and jews CGkGwok
Dudeman and jews TEJSeDdDudeman and jews Jb1rHcn
Dudeman and jews HTVStxp

Dudeman and jews Zt28jN4

Dudeman and jews T_Gg5lp_B
Andre is not your usual BR player. In fact, he's the most loyal BR player in our clan (except Lipin, but he's inactive). Even though a lot of his BR friends left us recently, he remained in our clan, claiming that he loves our clan and will never leave and I respect him as much as I can for that. He's a really kind guy when you talk to him and he speaks EXCELLENT english, which is quite unique for BR players from my personal experience. He's an awesome ingamer, both streak & war wise, I remember days when he was streaking on two accounts at the same time, pulling one at least one +20 after another. Im really glad that we have Andre in our clan and even though he doesn't come to the chat as much as some others, I'd say he's one of the core players of our clan of all times.
Dudeman and jews I_ZYMX5_G
TGL has been our mascot back in the day. He was a prominent troller and also a gfxer who really loved to spam our thread. He was one of the core people that helped the clan rise, and his gfx at the time was remarkable. He became inactive quite a long time ago so I'm sure he did the right thing and focused on his real life.
Dudeman and jews 9EgIzyx
SK is one of the genious players, who start playing the game and in 2 months they have greater stats than people playing it for years. He studies medicine in Greece in real life and he's enjoying life apart from N-A. Even though he's retired, he remains in our hearts. He's so lucky to have been born in such a nice country with a sea, those pics of landscapes on his fb are just amazing.
Dudeman and jews S0utC4t
Kidd is one of the former members of Jiyuu Kaishi. He loves basketball and he is quite a good ingamer, however, retired I suppose. We haven't seen him much around recently, but Im sure he's doing fine.
Dudeman and jews Yv8Gcjq
Wins is a fan of sarcasm, although he thinks we can't detect his sarcasm, we still love him for his constant name-change in xat, he was also an EX-Enchanted member so we were skeptical about inviting him to our clan which turned out to be so cool because of the fact that we didn't want any Enchanted members in our clan, however Wins is an exception to that. He loves cats and guns, plays too much Xbox and loves chocolate.
Dudeman and jews EDjV9UU
Jun was one of the member of the first incarnation of Jiyuu Kaishi. He is a great gfxer, however, retired. One of the first members to join the clan also and was Zonx partner in crime.
Dudeman and jews Ny1Garp
Kasa is a talented young artist from Italy, who loves soccer and weird hair-dresses Very Happy His talent for languages is truly amazing, since he's so young and can speak so many languages. He's our wonder-kid and even though he already retired from the game, he was not only a great gfxer (thanks for the avatar bro!) but also a skilled ingamer who achieved kage status and scored in many of our wars back in the day! May the force be with you Peter!
Dudeman and jews 3mr
Although 3mr has been in the clan for quite a while now, he rarely comes to the chat, but when he comes in, he asks for a 3/5 but the world destined him to be in Jiyuu Kaishi for a reason and we'll know that reason soon.
Dudeman and jews TI69
TI went inactive after joining us, but I know he' an amazing Hungarian player and is an amazing asset in wars when he was playing back in the day for us.
Dudeman and jews Zane
Since the day Zane joined us, he has been a wonderful addition to the clan. As a great gfxer and ingamer overall, he surely is one of the best in Jiyuu. Hitting streaks, winning wars and gfxing is something every clan has wanted. Zane will always be the one and only 666 (ugc).

Dudeman and jews New_memb

Will be updated.

Dudeman and jews Adinpc

Dudeman and jews Mucepc

Dudeman and jews Evpc3

Dudeman and jews Saipc

Dudeman and jews Cs2pc

Dudeman and jews Multipc2

Dudeman and jews Svenpc2

Dudeman and jews SHIKAPCcopy

9Dudeman and jews Empty Re: Dudeman and jews Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:32 pm

Aster

Aster
ExPlosion

Dudeman and jews Achievep1
Dudeman and jews Achievep2
Dudeman and jews Achievep3

10Dudeman and jews Empty Re: Dudeman and jews Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 pm

Aster

Aster
ExPlosion

Dudeman and jews MDDvkbTDudeman and jews HxYvAaTDudeman and jews VtnFnG8Dudeman and jews 9fixqDp
Dudeman and jews 9V0wdw5Dudeman and jews T60COgB
Dudeman and jews BLGAM0KDudeman and jews 9ZFQNnq
Dudeman and jews FNekT2IDudeman and jews Sq8BXMmDudeman and jews G1HEz6I
Dudeman and jews EeRo9BA
Dudeman and jews Mbju7VXDudeman and jews Sq8BXMmDudeman and jews PoG5PKX
Dudeman and jews JT5bt2N
Dudeman and jews IMmVgO0Dudeman and jews FELZaRRDudeman and jews FVCaI4M
Dudeman and jews FKVRdmn
Dudeman and jews 18kvLUDDudeman and jews AHQ2R2ZDudeman and jews Stgigph
Dudeman and jews RHNtEgH
Dudeman and jews JKUWIPPDudeman and jews V00d5JdDudeman and jews LTSGxvp
Dudeman and jews TpJpYBf
Dudeman and jews Part1_zps8d192702
Dudeman and jews Part2_zpsa6278093Dudeman and jews Part3_zps6c27a1e6Dudeman and jews Part35_zps23cfb712
Dudeman and jews Part4_zps9bca7e5b
Dudeman and jews Part5_zpsef99e6b3
Dudeman and jews Part8_zps67f01ac5Dudeman and jews Part7_zpse719b510Dudeman and jews Part6_zps4f6f1a2f
Dudeman and jews Part9_zpse5c17736
Dudeman and jews Part10_zpsd06f278f
Dudeman and jews Part11_zps1e85c2c3Dudeman and jews Part12_zps793191a1Dudeman and jews Part13_zps5daf86ff
Dudeman and jews Part14_zpsafbb1e50
Dudeman and jews Part15_zpsdcbdc82cDudeman and jews Part16_zpsc663e237Dudeman and jews Part17_zps39d24510
Dudeman and jews Part18_zpsc806e240
Dudeman and jews Part19_zps37bd70a8Dudeman and jews Part20_zpsaa510012Dudeman and jews Part21_zps82d620b2
Dudeman and jews Part22_zpsfdc751b1
Dudeman and jews Part23_zpse43df343Dudeman and jews Part24_zpsf026aa65Dudeman and jews Part25_zpsda303936
Dudeman and jews Part26_zps91008699
Dudeman and jews Part27
Dudeman and jews Part28Dudeman and jews Part29Dudeman and jews Part30
Dudeman and jews Part31
Dudeman and jews Part32Dudeman and jews Part33Dudeman and jews Part34
Dudeman and jews Part35p2
Dudeman and jews Part36Dudeman and jews Part37Dudeman and jews Part38
Dudeman and jews Part39
Dudeman and jews Part40Dudeman and jews Part41Dudeman and jews Part42
Dudeman and jews Part43
Dudeman and jews Part44Dudeman and jews Part45Dudeman and jews Part46
Dudeman and jews Part47

11Dudeman and jews Empty Re: Dudeman and jews Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Aster

Aster
ExPlosion

Dudeman and jews UdrMAxtDudeman and jews KZqXKMbDudeman and jews ZXkG6dTDudeman and jews WBbKdd1
Dudeman and jews PbdLAXyDudeman and jews 8pJyCik
Dudeman and jews 6mDgYLXDudeman and jews WqeW1UY
Dudeman and jews Kj688iGDudeman and jews HbqKROM

~Welcome to Jiyuu Kaishi official war~

Jiyuu Kaishi [0] vs [0] Opponent Clan

Dudeman and jews 8lnxWYu

~No Flaming,Spamming and other unnecessary things
~Battles are 3/5
~Do not use full teams (AoE, Steal/Remove chakra, Stun, Counter/Reflect).
~Last man standing
~All matches are to be completed within 10 days, where the war will end with the current score
~If there's a glitch, winner decides about rematch
~The roster of both participating clans must contain only members of the clan
~You can't repeat 2 characters of your or opponent's team
~You may not reuse characters you have already used in a 3/5 set. Example: Kiba may only be used once in a 3/5 set.

Dudeman and jews TfkPSKD

Insert here banned combo

Dudeman and jews AoudmEb

subs:

Dudeman and jews SfVTUyX

subs:

Dudeman and jews VAtXjye

Matches Results

[1] vs [1]
[2] vs [2]
[3] vs [3]
[4] vs [4]
[5] vs [5]
[6] vs [6]
[7] vs [7]

~Have fun and Good Luck~

Dudeman and jews 7Fft6ys

---||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||---

Dudeman and jews LFYjPXC

Wars will be linked.

Dudeman and jews Of2
Dudeman and jews Wars1

Dudeman and jews LdpWTcG

Wars are being linked

Dudeman and jews Of1
Dudeman and jews 1_zps83b405b8
Dudeman and jews 2_zpse74159e4
Dudeman and jews 3_zpsd8319751
Dudeman and jews 4_zps00dd1c61
Dudeman and jews 5_zps3caca598
Dudeman and jews 6_zps18b34266
Dudeman and jews 7_zps6b7745b7
Dudeman and jews 8_zps8d867507
Dudeman and jews 9_zps420a647b
Dudeman and jews 10_zpsa35d9bdd
Dudeman and jews 11_zps84050cc9
Dudeman and jews 12_zps8874d957
Dudeman and jews 13_zps02980deb
Dudeman and jews 14_zpscb708eee
Dudeman and jews 15_zps517eb183
Dudeman and jews 16_zps2de77b51
Dudeman and jews 17_zps82e69d8b
Dudeman and jews 18_zpsa9063841
Dudeman and jews War_list

12Dudeman and jews Empty Re: Dudeman and jews Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Aster

Aster
ExPlosion

Dudeman and jews 77DWjoQDudeman and jews IhsEpmjDudeman and jews VYpRUfuDudeman and jews NxnMfqo
Dudeman and jews 8Aw1zMoDudeman and jews CHVHUcQ
Dudeman and jews J0mKBM3Dudeman and jews A1M1rsw
Dudeman and jews Litae

Dudeman and jews EwNEGIO

~Your opponent got 6 mins to search for you
~The registration time is 10~20 mins
~All rounds are SD except for Finals (2/3)
~No full teams
~You can't repeat 2 chars in Finals (same goes for copying opp's 2 chars)

Dudeman and jews WAcyacA

no banned for the time being

Dudeman and jews MkuszM1

Dudeman and jews NYJUQLW

1 vs 15 -----> A
2 vs 13 -----> B
3 vs 11 -----> C
4 vs 9 -----> D
5 vs 16 -----> W
6 vs 14 -----> X
7 vs 12 -----> Y